Keep kids hydrated at school, at the game and on adventures with our water bottle. The BPA-free stainless-steel interior keeps their favorite beverages hot or cold for up to six hours, and the colorful silicone exterior features a pop-up straw and an easy-to-hold loop handle.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bottle is crafted of polypropylene, stainless steel, silicone and TPE (thermoplastic elastomers).
- Cap is made of polypropylene, silicone and TPE (thermoplastic elastomers).
- Interior lining is made of stainless steel.
- Strap is made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers).
- Straw is made of polypropylene.
- Keeps liquids hot or cold up to 6 hours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Handle is together with lid.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Overall: 2" wide x 4" deep x 6.75" high
- Base (without lid): 2.75" diameter
- Straw: 0.5" diameter, 5" long
- Capacity: 12 oz
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- This item must be thoroughly washed before use. Preheat or precool your bottle with hot or cold water before filling with the desired beverage.
- This item is dishwasher safe.
- This item is not microwave safe.
- Do not use with liquids that are warmer than 100° F (38° C)
- Do not use this bottle with carbonated drinks, as it may cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
- To prevent scolding, always pour hot beverages slowly into a cup and do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Do not completely fill the bottle. Overfilling the bottle can interfere with the tightness of the drinking spout causing the contents to leak/spill on the user.
- Please ensure bottle is in upright position before pressing the button to open the lid.
- After use, leave the bottle in upright position for 2-3 seconds before closing lid. Residual beverage content may remain n the drinking spout, causing leakage.
- To prevent dents and maintain stable heat retention, do not drop or know against hard objects. It will dent and degrade the interior vacuum (heat retention efficiency.)
- To avoid any leakage of bottle contents, make sure the silicone panel is pushed back firmly in place underneath and on top of the spout and air vent.